Re: Confrontations and mistrust

Jul 02, 1996 09:07 PM
by Drpsionic

Paul,
It is an interesting problem.  what I think we have here is a situation where
a lot of nerves have been rubbed raw over a course of years and now folks
finally have an outlet to express their feelings.  This creates an artificial
environment where the only thing that people see about each other is the
various postings, which tend to show us at our worst.
As long as you have a group of people as strong-willed and opinionated as
theosophists tend to be, you are going to have lots of conflict.  It is in
the nature of the beast.  Perhaps the wisest course would be celebrate the
conflict rather than try to end it.

Chuck the Heretic