Re: Rounding off of discussions

Jul 01, 1996 09:12 AM
by Drpsionic

Rich,
Are you by any chance familiar with the SRI experiment involving silver
futures some years back?
The details escape me but if I remember correctly Charles Tart and co. set up
an experiment to psyhically predict the silver market and were successful,
though I do not remember the degree of success that was involved.
It is generally conceded by those who study such things that successful
gamblers are psychic to one degree or another.
It is not generally admitted, but psychics are used by corporations quite
often these days to predict market behavior.
I am in the process of setting up an experiment in controlling market
behavior.

Chuck the Heretic