Re: Process Theosophists? A Comment to Martin

Jul 01, 1996 00:18 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:02 PM 6/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960630071751.0067a224@pop.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>"Process theosophy" is certainly
>>nothing I "invented",
>
>I'll try again - surely *all* theosophy is "process theosophy" - ??
>Seems to me that a term has been invented here (like "politically
>correct) in order to argue cases which need no argument ... ?
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>Well now, if the case needs no arguing, why is there so much Brouhaha?
Additionaly, I am not at all sure that "all theosophy is process theosophy"
because I don't think that  "Theosophy as Revealed Truth cum Dogma" is a
process. "Process theosophy is a process of self-transformation, "Core
Doctrine" is primarily "take it or leave it". I think there may be said to
be a considerable difference.

alexei