Education (was Re: To Patrick

Jun 20, 1997 12:23 PM
by Patrick Alessandra, Psy.D.

> >All education must be privatized
>
> If a system of education is so good as you said,
> You must try to all the pepole that asks for it

     Absolutely...that is why taxes should be eliminated and education
privatized..then the best education will occur for the most along the
lines described by M. Montessori ( a student of HPB's ).

     As a side note...we can notice that politically elected individuals
rarely (if ever?) send THEIR children to the public schools they vote
for...as an example in ths USA we have Al Gore & Bill Clinton who send
ther children to private schools instead of public ... says it all :)

Shanti,