CWL

Jun 20, 1997 12:08 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

> I fail to understand why CWL
>thought his "teaching" was necessary.  How do you teach someone to touch
>themselves - well - correctly?

He was teaching his young pupils. Also, in those days nothing we now take
for granted about sex was self explanatory, even if today you think it might
be. Their views were quite different, and their ignorance enormous. Just for
instance, I was taught when I was very little that if I touched myself my
fingers would rot off.

Liesel