Re: Hello everybody

Jun 30, 1996 08:55 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi

Glad to see your message. Don't be discouraged. In my humble opinion, all
of us are novices and students of wisdom. Each one of us can learn from
every other. We all come from various backgrounds and experience. No
one's experience is more or less important.

In most of the maillists, I have seen the phenomenon known as signal to
noise ratio. Sometimes many messsages may appear to the reader as noise.
This is unavoidable and I just hit the delete the key and go on.

If you want a thread on a particular topic, please post it. Some of us
will respond and some responses you may like and some may look resonable
to you. If you do not like any message, just hit delete key and move on.

If there is anything I can help you with, post a message or send me a
direct e-mail to ramadoss@eden.

This is my 2 cents worth.

	MK Ramadoss