Re: Down and dirty

Jun 30, 1996 06:43 PM
by JRC

Alan ... re: Americans ... two funny quotes that don't sum up my thoughts
on the subject, but sort of sum up my attitude (-:) ...

"Always remember, our ancestors were kicked out of some of the best
countries in Europe"                                 (Bill Murray)

"Mainstream American morals seem, inexplicably enough, to be directly
derived from 1930's British films"		(Gore Vidal)

							Tee Hee, -JRC