Re: Activity on alt.theosophy

Jun 29, 1996 00:15 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:25 AM 6/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>I have not seen any messages on alt.theosophy. Wonder if this is due
>to some purely mechanical problem or lack of posts.
>
>This is posted on June 29, 12:25 AM cdt.
>
>MK Ramdoss
>Peace to all living beings.
>
>      M K Ramadoss
>

>Doss: I really think so, I tried to access alt.theosophy last night but to
no avail. I think it's going to be quite some time before it really get's
moving. Too many people can't access easily. I have to go through that
alternate gateway in England to post to it, though I can access it to read
via Netscape. That's just too much trouble for most people. If we're all
patient, everything will fall into place, and it will get active.

alexis