Re: Activities of Theosophists/TS in Early Days

Jun 29, 1996 00:04 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:39 AM 6/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>I wonder if we could do an exorcism of the ES.  I always wanted to see some
>of them turn their heads 360 and spew green glop.
>
>Chuck the Heretic
>
>Oh I could do so easily, especially if I had some experienced
co-operants...but my excorcisms work and they are dreadfully final..no
"green glop" though......in fact....no nothing! It is also very hard on the
excorcisee, that is, if they were consciously cooperating with the excised
intelligences. I really do mean "excised".

alex