Re: The 7 Jewels

Jun 28, 1996 05:21 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>I submit that these jewels are really worthwile to ponder over.
>They just need a little translation to be understandable.

	Martin, the "jewels" have already been translated into
English pretty well.  It is up to us to read them, digest them,
and then apply them to our individual lives, or reject them.
Re-writing them may help you to see them better,  but won't
help others much, except maybe the newbies (your essay is
great for new comers).  The real goal of the "jewels" is to be
understood without words, with the heart rather than the head.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI