Re: request to ALL

Jun 28, 1996 07:43 AM
by Kim Poulsen

Chuck:
>Haven't you figured out by now that theosophists can be very fiendish
>people?

Chuck, no need to exercise in this direction
   In this case I Iike to think that the theosophist remain in its
immutable state on its own plane:  - and that the little fiends are having
their own way for the time being.
   But yes - a long line of, too often, unlikable personages united by the
concept of universal brotherhood. I can live with irony, and frankly - to
succumb to disillusion and bitterness is a grim ending. Better to wake up
and try to change the state of things for the better - even if gives one a
certain vulnerability.

In friendship,

Kim