Re: Joy Mills and I

Jun 27, 1996 11:00 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 06:55 PM 6/27/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Actually, I have crossed her during the 1990 election debacle and so has
>Gerda, on a number of occasions.  I must confess I find her behavior towards
>you and JRC strange and indefensible.
>
>Chuck
>
>Chuck:

You will notice that in both instances JRC and myself, we were trying to
actualize a broad scope "reach out" to the public. I with the exposition,
and JRC with his plans for expansion. That would seem toke her "Bete noire",
secondly, the E.S. was already antagonistic towards me. You know John wise,
Jay Stone (our accomplice), and I were officially notified that we were
permanently banned from Krotona? Something about our being "Black
Magicians". This was after the exposition and after they sabotaged by run
for office.

I guess it depends on who you are and what way you "cross her".

You want to ask Jerry Hejka-Ekins about her in a private message as what he
has to say is totally unprintable. Did I tell you to send him 15.00 and
he'll send you a nice new copy of "Elder Brother"?

alex