--

Jun 28, 1996 09:11 AM
by Macnev Uri

Hello!

=========================
* Forwarded by Macnev Uri
* From : Kay Ziatz
=========================

Subject: Alternatives?

>For: "Dr. A.M.Bain" <guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk>

    Hello!
AMB> For example, CWL was completely wrong about life on Mars. His other
AMB> clairvoyant experiences may have been more accurate, or may not, but how
 Unfortunately, i haven't read what he wrote about  Mars.  But
there may be some hypothesis. Annie Besant wrote that for wat-
ching other world's life one has to create "indrias" borrowing
a matter of that world.  Our astronomes & astronauts of course
haven't such a perception devices, so they see nothing.
   Annie Besant wrote also,  that her & CWL's clairvoiance was
learned by different method. She explored astral world herself
and made mistakes herself,  and corrected herself.  Leadbeater
was tutored by a more experienced teacher.  This teacher asked
him "what do you see?" & corrected him if he  was  wrong.  So,
when he begun to explore himself,  he (imho) had no doubt,  if
even mistaken, because he was sure that teacher taught him go-
od, but  Annie Besant always doubted,  so her researches might
be more accurate.
   I borrowed  this information from AB's article "Superphysi-
cal researches" (I'm not sure in title) from Theosophist No  8
& 9 - 1912.  (Excluding last thought that is my own). I recom-
mend this article to all readers of this list because  she  in
very  strict form writes that theosophists have no doctrine to
believe in.  (You may quote it in letters to Adyar,  etc.) She
writes also, if doctrines would be crystallized (as they real-
ly did),  they will hold us in future (i.e. now) when we rein-
carnate in new bodies.

W/best regards, Konstantin Zaitzev 2:5020/360.4 Fidonet

Address for personal replies:
Kay_Ziatz%p4.f360.n5020.z2.fidonet.org@gate.phantom.ru