Re: TI Web Page

Jun 28, 1996 05:13 PM
by Alan

In message <Pine.OSF.3.91.960627203818.14102B-100000@selway.umt.edu>,
JRC <jrcecon@selway.umt.edu> writes
>Alan this is *wonderful* - who's the kind soul? Would you care to start
>the discussion ... just take a shot and offer suggestions for the Home
>Page (style, content, graphics & etc.) and the first few links? Anyone else?
>                                                               -JRC

Assuming it is still there, the graphic on the web page below looks OK
for starters.  I would personally like to see the TS motto, but without
the religious symbolism - especially that d...... swastika!  Maybe just
the uroboros serpent, plus the motto.

The first few links?  Not a single sanskrit or foreign language word!
Plain English for surfers to understand (could be your department, John
:-)).

Over ...

Alan
---------