Re: All Pilgrims

Jun 27, 1996 11:38 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 08:47 PM 6/27/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960627204247.006c377c@pop.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>Russo-Hungarians.....we're not famous for self-discipline!
>>
>>alexei
>
>May you be the first to become famous for it ...
>
>Alan :-)
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>What and get ulcers and have a coronary? My Mother told me when I was
little that self-disicpline is bad for the health. She's 90 now, and has
never tried it for a second, so she must be correct!

There's an old Russian perception that my Grandfather taught me: "People who
don't know dispair can never know joy, people who don't know rage can never
know the joy of peacemaking, people who don't feel intensely, can never know
anything".

alexei