Re: Theosophy for Beginners is True Too

Jun 27, 1996 07:12 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Jerry:

glad you clarified. while there are millions of people who blindly
believe in the various concepts and ideas, it has always been
stressed to serious students in India for to question everything and not
to accept anything on faith or tradition or hearsay.

This has led to a very unique characteristic of thinking men and women of
India. If you put ten of them in a room and ask them to come up with a
solution for a problem or plan for a project, then will rarely come up
with one. But they are going to come up with 100 different ones.

Anyone who complains about the various serious discussions that we see
here, will be surprised if 10 men/women from India join our maillists and
see the action generated (unless these are afraid of questioning party
line).

Thanks for clarification.

	MK Ramadoss