Re: request to ALL

Jun 27, 1996 05:00 AM
by Kim Poulsen

KPJ:
>At the risk of getting flamed for asking this, would y'all
>please make your personal insults in personal e-mail?

Alan:
>I second the motion.

   So do I. And not "To all", - but to all parts in this: to those who seem
to find themselves at the focii of every argument of this kind.
   This terrible state of human interaction at its lowest denominator
has drained me of any wish to contribute for the time being, - and much
hope for the future too. Utterly depressing! These fiendish exchanges of
personal frictions and elemental squabble has nothing to do among subjects
pertaining to spirit - they create an atmosphere murderous of any
aspirations.

  Kim