Posting of CWL Material

Jun 27, 1996 10:44 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Alan:

You have done a very valuable service in posting the CWL material. I do
not know how many realized that what you have posted is very rare
material indeed.

As I have indicated several times in many posts, I am among the many
thousands who were benefitted by CWL's writings and still love to read
them, as well as my gratitude for CWL's discovery of JK, because of the
immense benefit me and many thousands have derived from JK's videos and
other printed material. Any material that comes out is not going to
change either my attitude or gratitude to CWL and JK, because for me
proof of the pudding is in eating and I have been benefitted personally.

No matter what kind of pro or against view each one of us have on CWL,
the fact is that the material you posted is almost impossible to access
for an ordinary member without going to a lot of trouble and expense. Now
due to Internet, with the comfort of our homes, you have made the
information accessible at no cost to us.

Again thank you for the posts.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss