Re: Internet and Theosophy/TS

Jun 26, 1996 04:25 PM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
I wish the elected folks in the TS would get on these lists and alt.theosophy
as well.  The internet is not only not going to go away, it is going to reach
a hell of a lot more people than they ever will without it and as a result
they will find themselves being attacked, unjustly at times, without having
the means to respond.
It is to the benefit of the elected officials of the TS to come out of hiding
and respond in person and I hope they see that before it is too late.

Chuck