Re: theosophical periodicals?

Jun 26, 1996 02:57 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, Michael Levin wrote:

> Hi all -
>
>    does anyone know of any theosophical publications
> (journals or magazines)? I am looking for something more
> meaty, theosophical/"occultist"-oriented than "The Quest"
> (which seems to be becoming more "New Age"). Thanks,
>
> Mike Levin

Hi:

TS (Adyar) puts out The Theosophist from Adyar, India and various
national sections have their own magazines and there are publications
from other TS organizations. You will hear more about other publications.
TS -USA is putting out the American Theosophist, which is slender in size
and you will have look at the past issues to see if it has meaty material
to suite your taste.

BTW, after a couple of more issues Quest is likely to disappear unless a
wealthy white knight appears to rescue it. To many of us Quest fog index
was so high that I sometimes tossed it to the waste paper basket the
moment it arrived. I am not an illiterate and even I had difficulty with it.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss