In praise of Joy

Jun 26, 1996 06:19 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

I must add my mite here.  ES or no ES, and regardless of what
others may have experienced, my own experience is that Joy
Mills and Stephan Hoeller are the only "eminent Theosophists"
in the TSA who have publicly shown interest and a certain amount of sympathy,
rather than disdain or indifference, to the investigations reported in my
books.  Of course my appreciation is an entirely personal
matter, but I think this says something about their commitment
to "No religion higher than truth" and I am forever grateful
for their kindnesses.