Re: Information Wanted

Jun 26, 1996 04:07 AM
by RAINGER

Dear Alexis

Thanks for your message.  I think the imagination of
the Theosophical Society in England is limited solely
to abstruse intellectual games, completely out of touch
with the REAL world.

As for the Gulf magazine - it is certainly not going to
be aimed at the Islamic community, but at the ex-patriot
community of American and European origin, who are extremely
interested in esoteric teachings.

I have been working out there now - off and on - for over a year
running lectures, courses and workshops, and there is a real
need for sound teaching - as opposed to New Age gimmickry - not
that I'm knocking all New Age thinking (how could I?) but people
seem to jump onto any new manifestation e.g. aromatherapy,
rebirthing, Reiki etc, without necessarily understanding the
Universal Laws i.e. reincarnation, karma, seven principles etc.

There are some Arabs who have been educated in England and USA
who are interested in the subjects also, but obviously we will
have to be careful about what is in the magazine.

Most of the ex-pat population travel widely they are anxious to
know what events are taking place in other parts of the world so
they can participate when they arrive.  Hence my request for
information.

With all best wishes - Michael

MICHAEL RAINGER BOOKS
22 Prices Lane