Re: Request to AD, BR, CC

Jun 25, 1996 12:27 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 11:36 AM 6/25/96 -0400, you wrote:
>At the risk of getting flamed for asking this, would y'all
>please make your personal insults in personal e-mail?  Without
>taking sides, I must say I feel this kind of thing pollutes the
>atmosphere and has no beneficial effects.
>
>"Y'all"????? oh Paul you've been in Virginia too long....But don't worry my
friend, I at least will no longer engage in ANY discussions with BR on any
subject. As to CC he's his own Master and you'll have to talk to him separately.

I have a confession to make, I got mad and said something "bad"...I called
Joy Mills an arrogant bitch because of her "Tourists and Pilgrims"
comparison (and slide show)...I wish I could feel bad about it, but I can't.

Perhaps a little (or a lot) of passion is what it will take to awaken
theosophy from it's totally smug, self-centered, self righteous dream. But
no one knows how self-righteous and smug it is  better than you.

alexis