filtering and forwarding

Jun 24, 1996 11:59 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 10:16 AM 6/24/96 -0400, you wrote:

>If you look at the end of the message you'll see I jokingly laughed about
>it.  Thoses were my words :)
>
>Chris
>

>O.K. by me. But I had purposefully filtered Mr. Roxendol. I had what seems
to me a valid reason to do so. That reason is that I have absolutely no
desire to communicate with him, on any subject, or for any reason. As Mr.
Roxendol so clearly put it, he and I live in entirely different universes,
and I am more than content that it should remain that way. I had made that
desire for no contact fairly clear, or so I believe, and so I wonder why it
is felt necessary to do an "end run" as it were. Are we not allowed to "pick
and choose" who we wish to communicate with on the internet? Because my
filter program has developed what I think are called "glitches", I have
taken it off line (Is that the proper expression? You obviously know lots
more about these damn machines than I do.) It had taken to filtering
everything and not just the three names on it's list (mine being one of
them). So what I am going to do until I can "fix" it, is simply delete my
own messages and the other two people's as well, unread. If you like, and
ask me to, I will gladly detail why I put Mr. Roxendol on that list.

alexis dolgorukii