Re: digest mode as a default

Jun 24, 1996 11:18 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 02:27 AM 6/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>hi -
>
>I think I will reset the theos-l list default mail mode to digest.
>
>if there are divergent comments .. let me know.
>
>peace -
>
>john e. m.
>
>p.s. it will not affect any of the current subscribers.
>John E. Mead  jem@vnet.net
>Theos-L etc. list-owner
>Member of Theosophical Society in America
>Member of Theosophy International
>[Physics is impossible without imaginary numbers]
>[Mathematics is impossible without consciousness]
>
>John:

Please remember, to some of us these are simply fancy typewriters. We can't
(or at least I can't) comment on your plans because I don't know what you're
talking about. Some of us have very limited computer literacy. i.e we
haven't been issued our pocket protectors yet <giant grin>

What does "reset the theos-l list default mode to digest" mean? What will it
do? What will be different than now?

alexis dolgorukii