Web pages

Jun 23, 1996 01:57 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

We do have enough of "Key to Theosophy" in ASCII to start coding it for web
publishing. It would be good with some rather short introductory articles,
well written for a wide public, to lead up to the actual KtT pages. Anyone
willing to contribute? Does anybody have information about already written
articles that we could ask for permission to publish?

Bjorn