Re: Take insults to a higher level (to Alexis)

Jun 23, 1996 12:29 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

Well Bjorn just proved Chuck's point and made sure I'd agree with chuck. But
I don't really agree with Chuck for he say's Bjorn's an idiot, and a moron,
whereas I think he's totally nuts!

But what I'd really like to know is how a message identified as coming from
Christopher Allen turns out to originate with Bjorn Roxendol? I've got
Roxendol filtered so I won't have to be subjected to his drivel.