Take insults to a higher level (to Alexis)

Jun 23, 1996 09:50 AM
by Bjorn Roxendal

Alexis,

next time you feel like calling me "idiot", "moron" or using any other
equally bland and dull insult, why not first go to

http://www.nova.edu/Inter-Links/cgi-bin/bard.pl

and get inspiration??!!

There you will find much more colorful and descriptive language, worthy of
your raging emotions! These are true Shakespearean insults, full of life and
originality!

Instead of idiot you could call for example call me,

YUO GOATISH BOIL-BRAINED JOLTHEAD!

It gives much greater satsifaction, doesn't it?

Then, of course I may respond by calling you

YOU FROTHY DREAD-BOLTED COXCOMB!

You may not like to hear that about yourself, but at least we have now
elevated the process of insulting each other to a much higher plane.
Especially since Shakespear now is an Ascended Master and surely is present
in the words of his writings from that incarnation! This way, regular
mudslinging will be transformed into throwing mud infused with gold dust!

Or what do you think, you gleeking rough-hewn moldwarp?

Bjorn