Re: Karma

Jun 23, 1996 10:01 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sun, 23 Jun 1996, Wycked God wrote:

> I've often wondered about Karma.  If everything has an equal and opposite reaction, isn't everything
> just a reaction to the first action?  How do outside influences effect new action?  Can there even be
> outside influences or is there just reaction?
>
> ~~~Wycked, 0+1+2+3+4=10 .
> "Are you ready for my wisdom?"

Karma is one of the most difficult things to fully know about. What we
all can talk about is some theoretical views.

Karma is generally thought to be something that has an equilibriating
principle  in that all actions do produce a response and the response
could be delayed for a long time.

Outside influences also can be considered as actions, but since we have
free will, there is a choice to respond or not.

The above is a novice's view and *not* based on first hand knowledge.

MK Ramadoss