Re: The Messenger

Jun 23, 1996 04:07 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

John:
I was mentioned that the printing technology was one of the major
advances that took place in the last quarter of the century. I had always
thought, invention of microchip in 1975 is perhaps the major advance in
this century.

Anyone who has not recognized the power of the medium of Internet, is
blind to reality. The free and open nature of it and its speed is
something which has already made some deep and wide effect on the world.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss