Re: THEOSOPHY AS A PROCESS

Jun 22, 1996 11:35 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 02:51 AM 6/23/96 -0400, you wrote:

>I must be getting somewhere, for Bjorn is literally foaming at the mouth! If
>he's not careful one of these days he'll get so angry with me he'll have a
>CVA. For my part I am awed by Bjorn, never in my life did I ever imagine
>anyone could be so smug, self-righteous, and utterly self-satisfied. He's
>almost as bad as Pat Robertson.
>
>alex

Alex, where did your logic, semantics etc go?

In one sentence you say

>For my part I am awed by Bjorn, never in my life did I ever imagine
>>anyone could be so smug, self-righteous, and utterly self-satisfied.

Already in the next sentence you are contradicting yourself when you say:

> He's almost as bad as Pat Robertson.

If you think Pat Robertson is worse, which you say you do, you are obviously
able to imagine at least one person who is as smug etc, as myself. If you
are smart, you sure don't bother to show it in the way you are writing.

And, as a side remark, I am sure MANY people on this list can name at least
one person who they think is at least as "smug, self-righteous, and utterly
self-satisfied" as myself. No, it is NOT Pat Robertson.

As far as the foam goes: What happened to your psychic abilities? How come
you can't read my "vibes"?

Bjorn