Re: QABBALAH AND KABALA

Jun 22, 1996 00:05 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 11:23 PM 6/21/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Agreed. To each his or her own.  Thanks for bringing out this
>distinction clearly again.  It *does* need restating from time to time.
>:-)
>>
>Alan.
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www,garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>I think so too. people, for the most part, tend to ignore the different
spellings AND their different interpretations and just lump it all together
without any distinctions at all. Serious scholars like you tend to get
lumped with people playing some kind of "dungeons and Dragons".
The trouble with Theodore Reuss is not only is he connected with Eliphas
Levi, Franz Hartman and James Wedgewood, but also with Dietrich Eckart and
Franz Haushofer and the Thule Gesellshaft, and far worse than that with the
Saturnine Order.

alexis dolgorukii