Re: TSA/Adyar -- bad Karma

Jun 19, 1996 03:43 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>ABee,

What you describe that could be done with theos-l is exactly what I hoped
would be done. I hoped we'd discuss theosophical ideas to live by. I think
the closest we ever came to it, in the 1 1/2 years I've been part of it was
several weeks long of talking about Karma. Everyone wa voicing ideas,
productive, & I for one learned something about different points of view.
Any other time, when someone started to talk about something useful,
somebody else would start a fight, and so nobody ever learned anything more
at all, except entrench themselves more deeply in whatever point of view
they held in the first place. Not very productive, ceertainly not
interesting, and I've given up.

Liesel

        Your video came yesterday. I've been in bed most of the time &
haven't as yet had a chance to look at it. Thanks for sending it.

LFD