Re: TSA bad Karma

Jun 18, 1996 08:19 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <9606172150.AA20053@toto.csustan.edu>, Jerry Hejka-Ekins
<jhe@toto.csustan.edu> writes
>2. The complete dissociation of the TS from the Liberal Catholic
>Church and Co-Masonry.  The relationship of the TS to these
>organizations should be put on the same bases that we have with
>any other religion or fraternal organization.

Jerry - I dunno about the US, but in the UK the link between these three
is tenuous to say the least.  As a "lapsed" co-mason I know that in my
own CM lodge only 2 others were also members of the TS, and only one was
active.  In the LCC in this country, some clergy are also members of the
other two, but the TS does not seem to take any notice of their non-TS
affiliations in any relevant ways.

Neither the LCC not the Co-masons here seem to take any notice of the TS
whatsoever - they have in effect become separate organisations.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age