Re: Alternatives? A comment or two to A.B.

Jun 18, 1996 04:27 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199606180643.XAA11045@web.azstarnet.com>, Blavatsky
Foundation <blafoun@azstarnet.com> writes
>But if I am interested enough in that statement by Alexis to
>ASK MYSELF whether his statement is true or not, I have no idea how he
>arrived at such a
>conclusion....
>
>Written in haste,
>
>Daniel

Obviously.  I said a number of other things in my post and offered some
types of example.  Concerning what Alexis may have said, well, you have
to try to ask Alexis.  I suggest that you might get somewhere (might) if
you are *specific* - ie., take a leaf from your own book, so to speak.

For instance: give an *example* of a *clear* aspect of the teaching
about which ther emay be dispute, and which you know Alexis sees
differently.  Having done this, *then* ask him how he reaches a
different point of view, and his reasoning behind his opinion.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age