Re: Alternatives?

Jun 17, 1996 11:56 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:21 PM 6/17/96 -0400, you wrote:

Alan: I really like the answer you make to Daniel. That makes three of us
who have responded to his plaint. JRC, you, and I, and I think Jerry
Scheuler did too. So then shall we await his response? As JRC rightly
observes: people complain about a lack of serious discussion but when
someone tries to start one, they are completely ignored. He's right. But
let's see if it can change.

alexis dolgorukii

In message <199606170102.SAA01826@web.azstarnet.com>, Blavatsky