Re: TSA/Adyar -- bad Karma

Jun 18, 1996 08:00 AM
by Alan

In message <199606180312.XAA22255@katie.vnet.net>, "John E. Mead"
<jem@vnet.net> writes
>what can we do to resolve our differences in this very local medium?
>

>peace -
>
>john e. mead

We could start by agreeing to try to be polite to each other at all
times, not to employ personal pejorative remarks, even if the apparent
facts are unpalatable to us individually.  Where there is dispute, then
let those who bring up the dispute also bring up the *explained* reasons
for disputing whatever the question is.

We now have alt.theosophy, which is a good place to thrash out
personality problems - in fact it is probably a better place than any of
the theos- lists.

2 penn'orth.

Alan
---------