Re: TSA/Adyar -- bad karma

Jun 17, 1996 08:43 PM
by ramadoss

At 10:55 PM 6/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>question ---
>
>you are Radha....  what are you going to do today?
>
>peace  --
>
>john e. mead
>John E. Mead  jem@vnet.net
>Theos-L etc. list-owner
>Member of Theosophical Society in America
>Member of Theosophy International
>[Physics is impossible without imaginary numbers]
>[Mathematics is impossible without consciousness]

Get all the National Presidents/Secretaries for an urgent meeting. Suggest
that each of them to visit each lodge and study center and also get on
internet theos-xxxx lists and listen to the members and find out the
underlying problems. After say 6 months again get another meeting setup to
review the findings. Invite all members who are interested and able to
attend both the meetings. Then everyone can feel that everything is done in
the open.

I don't know if this will work. The National Presidents and Section
Secretaries may rebel because everyone operates in the secrecy mode. I just
saw a sample attitude when I tried to get the voting tally info from John
Algeo even when the law says members can access all books and records of TSA
for any purpose.

******** Peace to all living beings*****************

         M K Ramadoss