Re: Review of what Dr. M., A.D. and D. DeG.: an Apology?

Jun 12, 1996 02:54 PM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Alexis,
I will gladly give to you an apology.  But there was no intention to
insult you.  Notice that I also said "Mr. Dolgorukii."  I should have
just called everyone by their last name!  Please don't be offended.
I even said I agreed with everything you had written!  Late last night
I was trying to cut and paste all of this together from 5 different
messages and trying to spell everybody's names right.  I even
had to go back to previous messages and look up the correct
spelling of your last name as well as Mueckler's (Dr. that is!).  There
was no intention to insult you; I was focusing all my attention on
Dr. M.'s contentions.  You can address me as Caldwell anyday of
the week.  I just hate to be called Mr. Caldwell!

Do you have a hair trigger temper?

Daniel

P.S.  Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, what is P.J.'s opinion of me?  :  )   :  )