HPB in Tibet

Jun 12, 1996 11:21 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

I just received Ergates. In it is a very interesting article which deals
with the issue of HPB and her visit to Tibet. It appears that more
positive and definitive evidence may be coming up corroborating her visit
to Tibet. If the evidence can be developed, it may shock some of those
unbelivers of HPB visiting Tibet and learning at the feet of the Adepts.
I will try to excerpt it later this evening and post it here.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss