More on alta vista and alt.theosophy: CHUCK

Jun 07, 1996 04:55 PM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Okay, it worked.

I searched for alt.theosophy using the alta vista search engine
for Usenet groups.  I found 2 postings and replied (in alta vista)
to one of these postings.  I then left netscape and the WWW and
went to my trumpet program and called up alt.theosophy through
my local server Starnet.  There was my reply!

So Chuck, I'm now functioning in alt.theosophy through my local
server and can also contact alt.theosophy through alta vista!  Someone
else should try access through Alta Vista.

Daniel