Re: TSA?

Jun 07, 1996 01:27 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:41 PM 6/6/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Gibber gibber gibber ...
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www,garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>Alan, my dear friend, of course the internal politics of the TSA are
meaningless to you, just as the internal politics of the Bristol lodge are
meaningless to Doss. (They are only of interest to me because i care about
you, and because they are symptomatic of theosophy as a whole)
But what happened to Sy ginsburg, and the wholesale disenfranchisement of
members is of significant import to most members of the TSA. because it's
actions like John Algeo's that are killing the TSA. Now I am beginning to
feel "good riddance" but many people like Sy Ginsburg and Ramadoss, and Rudy
Don do care and care deeply, and that's why it's NOT GIBBER, GIBBER, GIBBER"!

alexis