Re: Core Teachings

Jun 05, 1996 09:18 PM
by Drpsionic

Jery,
If one likes core teching stuff, it's harmless enough.  Whenever someone asks
me what theosophists believe in I say that that varies , we have no central
belief other than humans are capable of spiritual evolution, however many
ways we define it and then we argue from there.
We also believe in divine wisdom, but as few of us are divine (I know, I come
close, you don't have to remind me) we haven't got the foggiest notion of
what it is.
Then after they stop laughing I can try to explain the concept of the Search.

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker