Re: OOBEs are NOTHING BUT hallucinations: To Chuck

Jun 06, 1996 08:45 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
Remote viewing with that kind of accuracy is difficult even with my
equipment.  If I had access to the equipment used by my opposition in the
Hillerman Affair a few years back it would be a piece of cake.  That
machinery can digitalize what the viewer is seeing and throw it onto a screen
as well as record it on cd-rom.
I'm trying to get the woman to write about her experience in that affair.
But you're right it's the same as the Amazing Randi challenge, and bearing in
mind that they will cheat rather than lose the money, it hardly seems worth
the effort.

Chuck MTI, FTSA