Re: Krishnaji

Jun 04, 1996 11:52 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:12 PM 6/4/96 -0400, you wrote:

>        As far as I have read, I do not think he ever went any of the *best*
>schools. Have you found any specific details of the schools he attended?

As I understand it: Krishnamurti attended but did not matriculate at the
Universite de Paris (The sorbonne) and The university of Wurzburg (as did I)
and attempted to Matriculate at Oxford but was driven from the school by the
hostility of the other students who made very cruel fun of "The Little
Avatar". Announcing a boy to be "The second Coming" and sending that same
boy to a public school is a very cruel and thoughtless act.