Re: re: CWL

Jun 04, 1996 01:59 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Tue, 4 Jun 1996, Martin Leiderman wrote:
> I always ask myself, if I go to India and select one individual to be the
> World Teacher and I choose one like Krishnaji . . . alas! what are the
> odds??? . . . what do you think Ramadoss, my brother.
>
> Martin Leiderman, a Theosophist

    You have brought a very interesting question. Let me add that when
Krishnaji was "discovered" he was a very puny and not a bright looking
eleven year old. What are the odds of chosing such a boy and who never
passed a single examination and never had a formal educational
certificate and who turns out to be a world renowned speaker? Go to any
bookstore and look at New Age shelves and I find that his books number
10:1 or more compared to Theosophy books.

   After his "Truth is a pathless land" statement, there has never been
any other Theosophical Leader who has affected more people in the world
than him. Many of the current members of TS, including myself, have been
affected by his books, videos and audios.

	...With friendship....Ramadoss