Re: The Universal Family of Humanity

Jun 03, 1996 01:06 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 03:02 AM 6/3/96 -0400, you wrote:
>     [A long one folks (-:)]

JRC: Far too long for 1:00 A.M.! I've pushed the "save as" button and I'll
read it at my leisure tomorrow. I think you've hit on an important subject
to discuss and I'' be first in line! But I won't be "taking any shots"....I
usually agree in general with what you say. Why don't you post this on alt.
theosophy? It's just the kind of discussion that's wanted there.

Today was John and my 25th anniversary.

alexis (I think I've found a mate for my wolf!)