Re: Attention: Liesel and Alexis

Jun 03, 1996 00:58 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:05 AM 6/3/96 -0400, you wrote:
>My heavens, Daniel as peacemaker.
>
>This calls for a drink!
>Let's hope it works.
>
>Chuck MTI, FTSA
>
>Chuck:

I really believe Daniel was entirely sincere. It will work as far as I am
concerned. I am not, and really never have been "at war" with Liesel. But
the pagans weren't "at war" with the Christians either, look what good it
did them! I will never say another negative thing about Liesel but I will
also never be silenced on a subject I consider to be of paramount importance
to the future of theosophy. If Theosophy is to have a future, we have to
clean up our past, and CWL is an important part of that past.

alexis