Re: Attention: Liesel and Alexis

Jun 02, 1996 10:08 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 03:32 PM 6/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>At 02:07 PM 6/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>Liesel and Alexis,
>>In my opinion, both of you need to cool it with each other. If either one
>>of you wants to write spiteful things about each other, e-mail each other
>>privately.
>
>If personal vendettas are necessary, private E-mail is the right place for
them.

>Please spare the rest of us!

Bjorn:

I've already made it clear that there will be absolutely no input vis a vis
Liesel from me. I have "filtered" her and so I will have no opportunity to
respond to, or read, her messages. And I will resolutely ignore such
messages from her as I see on other people's messages. Now is it not time
for you to drop your little "crusade"?

alexis