Re: Freedom!!!!!

Jun 02, 1996 07:33 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 07:24 PM 6/2/96 -0400, you wrote:

>I have sent my last message to this moron.
> Anyone who is damned fool enough to think he is a chela because that crook
Ballard told him (no doubt after being paid for the initiation, that was the
usual procedure I'm told) is not worth the bandwidth to argue with.

So now, "moron" it is. And, of course, "damned fool" (almost the same thing,
right?).

Chuck, did you know that Ballard died 1939? How old do you think I Am? Where
did you get your "information" about Ballard from????
In my case I know numerous people who have belonged to his movement and
left. They do not have any reason to protect him since they don't belong to
his organization, and may even not like the way it is being run. But never
have they have any complaints even remotely similar to what you are coming
up with.

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net